Always keep control
Our camera provides crane operators with additional working comfort and boosts productivity. It improves worker safety during lifting or unloading operations.
Fitted to the trolley or at the end of the jib on luffing jib cranes, our camera means that you will always be able to see your working area, wherever the drop point is located, in all weathers.
The powerful zoom and high light sensitivity mean that the precise position of the load and its surroundings can be monitored on a screen.
- It adapts to all types of crane and usage conditions
- It ensures the lifting hook and load can be seen at all times
- The operator is autonomous and the camera enables him to check the instructions from the signaller in all circumstances
- It is resistant to impacts and vibrations
- Stainless steel, sun cover, anodised aluminium casing
- IP68 sealing, resistant to temperatures from -40°C to +85°C
- Viewing angle: 48° (wide angle) 2.8° (telephoto)
- Lens: f = 4.1 to 73.8 mm, 18x optical zoom, 12x digital zoom
- LCD Monitor cabin screen, software available in 8 languages